The Levine House, since 1884
This charming Victorian Mansion was built in 1884 & renovated in 2006. We are located at 747 S. National Ave. in the heart of historic
You're only a click away. Enjoy your stay.
For extended stay pricing, please click The Levine Suite at the left for information or call the above phone number.
A great place for business meetings, birthday parties, bridal showers, baby showers, family reunion's, group coffee's or tea's!
Let us customize a Special lunch Menu for your group. An example of a menu:
A turkey sandwich with cream cheese or swiss, or chicken salad on whole grain bread. A lovely cranberry and toasted pecan salad w/raspberry vinergarette dressing. A yummy chocolate mouse with whipped topping or homemade pie. For drinks: specialty teas (hot or cold), fresh ground coffee, or bottled water. A wonderful lunch with main dish, beverage, dessert, for $12.50 plus tax and tip.
History Buff/Touring package $175.00
Check in at 4:00
1. 4:30 Afternoon Tea at The Levine House with finger foods.
2. 5:30 Relax in your room or free time.
3. 6:30 Dinner at a restaurant of your choice. (Not included in package price.)
4. 8:00 Gunn Park. Watch the sunset and stroll through this beautiful park with lakes and waterfalls.
5. Have a peaceful nights rest and we'll see you for breakfast.
1. 8:30 We will serve you breakfast on fine china. You have a choice of fresh ground coffee, or a selection of fine teas, water and juice.
Your first course is fresh berry yogart with granola topping.
Your main course is oatmeal pancakes with toasted cinamon pecans and bacon.
2. Trolley Tour at 10:00 (we'll treat).
3. Check out at 11:00.
4. Stay in Fort Scott and enjoy a guided walking tour of Fort Scott's Civil War Camp Site (we'll treat)
5. 12:00 Lunch at restaurant of your choice (gift certificate for $20.00).
6. 1:30 Shopping downtown.
Thank you for visiting Fort Scott. Hope to see you soon!
Weekend Romance Package/ Friday & Saturday $550.00
1. 4:00 Check-in.
2. 5:00 in-room bottle of wine and cheese plate.
3. 7:00 Dinner at the Levine House or Buffalo Grill ($50.00 gift certificate)
4. 8:30 Gun Park-watch the sunset and stroll through the park and
enjoy the beautiful lakes and waterfalls.
5. 9:00 Relax in a whirlpool tub with bubbles or shower for two.
6. We'll see you for breakfast downstairs or have a continental breakfast in your room.
1. 8:30 or 9:00 Breakfast.
2. 10:30 Couples massage or massage for one in room or at the spa inc.
3. 12:00 Lunch at Expressly for you with soup, salad and sandwiches and specialty coffee drinks, juices or teas ($20.00 gift certificate).
4. 1:00 Enjoy a movie at Fort Cinema, relax in your room, or stroll downtown through the antique shops inc.
5. 3:00 Enjoy a trolley ride inc. They run every hour on the hour from 10:00-3:00
6. 5:00 back to The Levine House for wine or tea with a light fair of cucumber and cream cheese sandwiches, turkey roll-ups,
fresh vegetables and cookies
7. 7:00 Relax in your room.
1. We'll see you in the morning for breakfast or in room service.
2. Late check out 12:00
3. Have a great day!
Let us customize your package.
Fort Scott Community College
Check out this latest venue! We are so fortunate to have Fort Scott Community College. They have added several programs, speakers, plays, concerts and so much more. Please click hear www.fortscott.edu/frontpage/ne/news.asp?ID=970 to see upcoming events.
Photos by Merl Humphrey Photography
5 N. Main
Fort Scott, Ks. 66701